Phone call recording is offered only to Parrot Pro subscribers.
To start recording phone calls, you must enable the setting:
- Open Parrot
- Open the sidebar by tapping the 3 lines in the top left
- Tap the Phone Calls row
- Toggle the Record Phone Calls row to on. Users on Android 6.0 and above must grant the app permission to monitor for phone calls at this point.
You can choose to one of 3 settings:
- Prompt Before Call: Be prompted prior to answering the call to decide whether or not you'd like to record the call.
- Automatic: Record all calls.
- Prompt After Call: Be prompted after ending the call to decide whether or not you'd like to record the call.